Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I was for certain 'feeling weird on a Monday night'.
I finally finished my research paper on Colony Collapse Disorder that was due at 11:59 on Monday.
I AM VERY PROMPT.
(this doubles as: I am very good at procrastinating)
After three straight days of research and writing, I am more than ready to head home tonight and spend some quality time with my family and recharge. Also to, shamelessly, catch up on school work. It's inescapable. I am very excited to be going to see Motel Mattress on Saturday night in Worcester, though. I deeply miss experiencing live music and I need it! Yeah, seriously- to the point of necessity. I'm deprived.

If life is a 'musical thing', as Alan Watts once said, then I think right now, the verse in my life song would sound a lot like this: 




Hectic and repetitive but still melodic and enjoyable.




No comments:

Post a Comment